I absolutely love fall.
I love having my coffee outside in the cool mornings, jackets and boots, warm evenings and the nostalgic feeling of routines changing. Back to school, and anticipation of family gatherings and celebrations.
The cooler temperatures bring people inside, but it also brings people together. My favourite part of this season is celebrating with family around warm traditional meals, snuggling on the couch and indulging in just one more popcorn ball or a cup of warm tea with friends that are now family.
Hosting these events and setting the mood in my home brings me so much joy so here are a few things I am doing around my home to get ready for fall!
1. Ensuring my accent lighting has warm bulbs, I love the ambience and warm feeling of low lighting in the evenings.
2. Switching out my door wreath for a fall favourite, putting away florals and them out for greens or seasonal greens.
3. Switching textiles to warmer colours, I am working on updating the pillows on my sectional and setting my table with the warmer tones from our table runner collection.
4. Switching out my hand soaps for warmer seasonal scents.
5. Last but not least, stocking up on fall candles, our cackling wood wicks add so much warmth to a space.
Do you like to to go all out when decorating for fall?